Episode 9: In each Equestrian Author Spotlight episode, you’ll hear inspirational stories from horse book authors including writing advice and marketing tips to help you write your own horse book. If you are an author, aspire to be an author, or simply love horse books then you are in the right place!
In this week's episode, you'll meet Heather Wallace Equine Author and Equestrian Blogger at The Timid Rider.
You'll learn ...
- How to take the leap and follow your dream of starting your own business.
- About animal body work and how to become a certified equine massage therapist.
- What it's like to share personal stories through writing memoirs.
- Why it's important to be BOLD and let your passion be bigger than you fear.
- What it is like to travel to Mongolia to participate in the Gobi Desert Cup horse endurance race.
- And MUCH more!
Visit https://www.carlykadecreative.com/podcast where you can read the episode show notes and find the links to Heather Wallace's sites and recommended resources. Make sure you subscribe to the podcast on YouTube, iTunes, Stitcher, or via RSS so you’ll never miss a show.
Want a free guide to secrets of horse book authors? Gallop over to https://www.carlykadecreative.com/wisdom and join the Equestrian Author Spotlight email list to have the author advice resource delivered instantly to your inbox.
If you are an author who writes about horses and would like to be spotlighted let me know. I’d be happy to include you, too. Visit my contact page to fill out a request: https://www.carlykadecreative.com/contact