January 15, 2020
Episode 15: Welcome to the Equestrian Author Spotlight podcast! In each episode, you’ll hear inspirational stories from horse book authors including writing advice and marketing tips to help you write your own horse book. If you are an author, aspire to be an author, or simply love horse books then you are in the right place!
In this week's episode, you'll meet Many Brave Fools Author Susan E. Conley. You'll learn ...
- About horses as biofeedback machines and how horses always scan their environment to make things better.
- Advice on taking up horseback riding in midlife.
- Why telling the truth is so important when writing a memoir even though you might be resisting it.
- How horses helped her work through and deal with addiction, codependency, and dysfunction in her relationship.
- How she uses Instagram and Instagram stories to share about her author and equestrian life.
- And MUCH more!
where you can read the episode show notes and find the links to Susan E. Conley's sites and recommended resources. Make sure you subscribe to the podcast on YouTube, iTunes, Stitcher, or via RSS so you’ll never miss a show.
Want a free guide to secrets of horse book authors? Gallop over to https://www.carlykadecreative.com/wisdom
and join the Equestrian Author Spotlight email list to have the author advice resource delivered instantly to your inbox.
If you are an author who writes about horses and would like to be spotlighted let me know. I’d be happy to include you, too. Visit my contact page at https://www.carlykadecreative.com to fill out a request.