Episode 14: On Therapeutic Riding, Writing Non-Fiction and the History of Grand Prix with Betty Weibel
In this week's episode, you'll meet Journalist, PR Professional and Author Betty Weibel. You'll learn ...
- About therapeutic riding programs and the impact human/horse connection has on healing the soul.
- About her work as a PR professional in the equine industry and how her background as a journalist has helped when writing her non-fiction books.
- Advice on embracing life's opportunities and how saying yes can help you grow.
- The history of show jumping in the U.S. and how American Grand Prix started in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Thoughts on her experience as both a traditionally and independently published author.
- And MUCH more!
Want a free guide to secrets of horse book authors? Gallop over to https://www.carlykadecreative.com/wisdom and join the Equestrian Author Spotlight email list to have the author advice resource delivered instantly to your inbox.
If you are an author who writes about horses and would like to be spotlighted let me know. I’d be happy to include you, too. Visit my contact page at https://www.carlykadecreative.com to fill out a request.